Go through Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor Machine Polisher Detailed Review
BY JESSICA BELL
Whatever type of flooring you may have in your house, gradually it loses its luster due to the continuous and rough use, be it the bedroom, bath or the patio flooring. Floor buffers are a great way to revive the flooring and bring back their old self.
To do the job right, you need the right machine. Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor Machine Polisher is a great floor buffing machine that will help you in achieving your goal without putting a dent in your pocket.
The light weight machine is easy to maneuver on the floor and those who find it hard to deal with the dispenser tank while cleaning, will love this machine as there is no dispenser to make mess. The Koblenz P-620A Upright Floor machine Polisher can be combined with the cleaning products and brushes that you are already using.
Only change you will see is that you will not be getting on your hands and knees to polish and scrub. This powerful machine does the job for you perfectly and leaves your floor shining.
Learn more about the features of this floor buffer and polisher:
- The Koblenz P-620A is UL Approved and thus it follows the safety regulations and quality checks liable to the product.
- The pair of brushes rotates in the direction contrary to each other. They cover larger areas; provide handiness and grip for the professional cleaning outcome.
- It comes with the high speed modes and is easily available on all models and it can scrub, wax, and buff all kinds of hard floor surfaces.
- The motor is made of the polycarbonate material which is very lightly weighted therefor no extra force required and can be operated by anyone.
- The handle is made of the baked enamel steel.
- The motor works with a force of 4.2 amp.
- It has full width gears in bronze make for extra durability and double insulated.
- The twin brushes offer a 12” cleaning path.
- The length of the power cord is 20”
- The Koblenz P-620A has 1-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
Great buffer and polisher:
The floors these days are a bit low maintenance but my old hardwood flooring needs buffing and polishing from time to time. My wife likes the flooring to be neat and cleaned, waxed and shiny. The Koblenz was recommended to us by a friend and he was so right. I prefer the one without a dispenser because the leakage and spillage is too much to handle for my taste. A satisfied customer.
My old floor got a makeover:
The Koblenz has changed my flooring. I wanted it to do some damage control on my hardwood that had not been touched in the last few years. The floor looks great after waxing. I was worried about operating it but it is so easy to move. I scrubbed, waxed and polished and floor looks like it has got a makeover after spending hundreds of dollars.