Go through Koblenz P-1800 Rug Shampooer and Floor Polisher, 12-Inch Detailed Review
BY JESSICA BELL
Each floor surface needs mending and tending after continued use. Koblenz provides a comprehensive range of floor cleaning products that fulfill the entire floor care needs.
They have provided unmatched quality products from last 40 years and their tendency to understand their customer’s needs along with the tab on the innovation and technology is the key to the success of their product lines.
Koblenz has taken utmost care in the quality of their products from its inception. The user will find it easy to operate and will be satisfied with its performance.
The machine is made of durable and long lasting piece as it is made of the stainless steel. Thus offer full value on the money and nothing like the plastic make. It is a reliable machine, thanks to the safety controls in the machine.
The gout on tiles, unevenness and dull hardwood floors will shine as new under the touch of the Koblenz P 1800 machine.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Koblenz P-1800 Rug Shampooer and Floor Polisher to learn more about its qualities.
- It has a semi commercial design and a tough all metal T-bar handle. The housing of the machine is die cast polished aluminum.
- It is a lightweight machine and small in size that it can be used to work on daily basis to perform menial as well as major tasks.
- The machine applies the same pairs of scaled down brushes and pads like the bigger floor machines.
- The motor runs at 4.2 amp (450 watt) and gives the power to function under demanding conditions.
- Full width bronze metal gears to last longer.
- 12” cleaning path covers large areas.
- 6” Brushes rotate in the counter action which avoids collision and makes the machine easy to operate.
- Koblenz P1800 comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Good price good performance:
I have been using this floor buffer and polisher from last 2 years and never had to complain. I love it. The brushes have 12” path which is enough for my domestic use and Koblenz send their own team of pads and brushes which works well for me. I first used it to buff before polishing my floors and it removed wax deposits amazingly well.
Working awesome for my home:
The machine is really performing well and I can control it with my one hand. I have waxed and polished both the tile and hard wood flooring with this and it has given me the same finish that I would have gotten after spending hundreds of dollars. For me it has been the right purchase and I will recommend it to anyone.